Undergraduate Advisors

Undergraduate students should keep track of their major using the Degree Progress Report (DPR) in the Student Center. You should see an undergraduate advisor when you have questions about course selection, progress in the major and especially if your DPR raises any concerns.

Students can find faculty office hours here.